PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aaa Jordan
Thread: Ayla Aaa Jordan
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2008, 19:02
Truthful

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Accident which is likely to happen in AAA

I have already said that all ingredients for a fatal accident are readily available at AIDS. One of the under training CFIs showed her ignorance when Chief Instructor told her to show him Lazy 8 maneouvre. One more is famous for porpoising after touch down. There is no cocept of a crew chief while statrting engines and seeing off the pilots while the students will learn the Marshalling signals when they join an airliners.

While carrying maintenance the technicians are absolutely oblivious of blanking the hoses and pipes. If you talk to the Maintenance Director about this, he gives you a blank look. Cessna is a forgiving aircraft but for how long? Lets see & wait about these un-safe maintenance practices. However I am likely to take the maintenance issues in detail very soon.

In my career I remember one fatal accident. The Academy record of the deceased pilot showed that that academy was the main contributor towards that fatal accident.

So AAA will be held responsible for its lapses even if one of its students is involved in such an accident in his future assignement. At that very time these un-licenced GIs, DCGI and CGI may be resting in peace as they are even now superannuated. So CEO and HoT will have to bear all the blames being shared by CARC as Regulatory Authority.

Last edited by Truthful; 23rd Dec 2008 at 03:40.