PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Menzies Looses Ground Handling At Manchester And Eastmindlands For Thomas Cook
Old 22nd Dec 2008, 14:26
G-STAW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G-STAW

you are a very diss-respectful person.

No contract will be thrown away just re-negotiated if possible, every customer is precious and should not be under-rated or diss-respected.

You also underestimate my knowledge of MAN operations and I am sure that BM does not or would not wish you to spout your rantings on this forum.

Runcorn is not that far away.
ok, for one, im not dis-respectful.

secondly, i was mearly telling you what i knew, and how servisair works, its very different to how you believe it to be.....

"can you tell im going to work or swissport.ha"
joke

To put the record straight, Menzies are not getting "booted off the Airport" as G-STAW suggests.
i acknowledge that was a stupid way of putting it, but thats th info we have at our end, take what you will.

Menzies have terminated the contract with Thomas Cook

Not that comfusing really!! but I will say it again ....Menzies have told Thomas Cook that they will not be handling them after 31st Jan 2009. therefore Menzies did not lose the contract!!!!!!!!

Aparently it was a non profitable contract.
whats you source?cas' im not buying that at all im afraid, They where getting too many GL's and TCX was getting rather annoyed.

time will tell....

G-STAW

Last edited by G-STAW; 4th Jan 2009 at 17:21.