Thread: Ayla Aaa Jordan
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2008, 09:13
icecream_pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woow

Hi all ,

This thread is getting worst day by day

Anyway just wanted to let you know guyz that everyone is aware of what's going in Ayla.

* On my way back to Amman was sitting next to this guy who was reading an aviation book...So we started talking and told him that i was a trainee pilot in Ayla...He suddenly looked at me and told me "How is the **** going there????"...I was shocked...Then he was kind of making fun "goodluck on finishing your hours with 7 cessnas ahahahah "

* Heard guyz in the USA recommanding people not to go there

I agree the rates are very high for what we get 380$$$ solo 480 $$$ Dual

I'm not very happy from the missions we get, training area and come back WTF !!!

But this once again it's not the academy, it's the country , No airspace , Everything is forbidden ( If you take your camera with u onboard the Famous dispatcher will say La2 it's not allowed )

Anyway i'm not hear to screw everything because at the end we will graduate from there so there is no point...Yes indeed things are not perfect but maybe the CEO could listen a bit more to our ideas (of course after making research on it) and involve more the students in FI meetings, procedures etc,,,,SO WE KNOW WHATS GOING ON !!!!!!

Cheers