PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aaa Jordan
Thread: Ayla Aaa Jordan
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2008, 03:19
Striker54

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK, here it goes...I just cracked my fingers and I'm ready to type!

1) Member EHMH, flaming against Pilitio isn't going to do you any good...Take it easy, relax, we were once a part of the same academy.

2) Pilitio - As I see it, it's like playing a console game. When I used to stay in Aqaba, NOT flying for a whole entire month, myself and my neighbour used to connect both of our xbox360s and play Forza and challenge each other on who would tune up the car better. AAA is just a larger scale of the previous story, it's not a friggin game, it's a FUTURE, it's as relying your future on an 8-ball. Walla I wish all of my buddies especially OJAQ Delta to graduate as soon as they can because they are all my brothers, I don't really care if they get my seat or whatever in GF, as long as they are happy, I am happy. I have lived with them for a whole year and everyone of them is a genuine person and deserves a seat in the A320. I would definitely suggest the Sarrage academy SINCE they are going to bring their brother along to take their minds off graduating the guys before us and actually making plans on how to work things out properly for them.

Mafemukh - Honestly speaking, you have been a great asset to the academy and the CEO never grasped the concept of Mr.Mark Murphy to be the genius of the academy. Thank you for sharing the operation charactaristics of JAR and how they operate.

Truthful - I would really like to thank you on your out-beam of valuable information and I sincerely do give you credit for every word you wrote. Bravo 7aboob!

Last but not least.....Sarragian Academy is definitely amazing. I HEARD that both sisters have credit cards with 10K USD at their disposal. As I have mentioned earlier as well is that their brother is coming.

Some more issue from my side as a student, I had a piece of clothing stolen from me red handed.

1) We switched buildings 3 times and once I forgot one of my winter clothing piece that I got as a gift from my father in the 1st building and the good old cleaners took it and gave it to Hussain Obeidat.

2) Cleaning guys NOTIFY+REMIND me that THEY gave my belonging to Hussain Obediat and he has it in the office and I can pick it up ANYTIME I feel comfortable.

3) When I was packing my stuff to leave the academy, I call up Hussain Obeidat and ask him politely about my belonging and he says that he doesn't have anything, I remind him about the whole story for a whole minute and then he remembers and he says that he denies its existence in his office. He then asks me to call him after 5minutes, so I did. He says that he left my belonging in the TOILET and now its lost.

4) I demand a refund and he replies rudely "OK" and I ask him again, do I come and collect my money now and he says that he doesn't have any money for me.

PS. I forgot to mention somthing regarding my flight training with one of the female instructors that refused to show me how to SIDE-SLIP because she thought it was too dangerous and risky AND she wasn't that great in the Cessna as well.

What I wrote has nothing to do with the current discussion clearly but is only a way to show other members that read and do not post on how the academy operates and treats some of the students/instructors regarding their attitude and actions. This is only a small part of the community as I used to be ONE out of 120+students.