PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NT Aeromed
Thread: NT Aeromed
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2008, 23:55
Wally Mk2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'max' you can do one simple thing if you don't like the posts that are coming think & fast here, pass 'em over after the first few lines I do just that when I read other posts that have diverged & I am no longer interested, works for me It's obvious that ANY subject drifts off in other directions eventually & that's mainly 'cause most threads tend to have a life span. You get contributors that post a few relevant details to the core subject straight away then after a while the 'hooligans' take over 'cause there's little else to add to the subject other than perhaps some humor or other non related points as we see amongst these pages all the time. Then the Mods step in & slam 'em shut. Funny you know I reckon that half the reason why people come on here is to see who's reving up who & how far it will go b4 it's closed, & that my friends is what commercial advertising is all about ( & this site is now no different) , getting noticed !

Now 'rc' yr right I have zero hrs on the PC12 & ya know what? I'm so
'safely' happy about that!

I was just talking to the med team just last night enroute over tiger country at 1am in the morning (you know hills nasty terrain nowhere to land etc etc ) happly cruising along in the flt lvls when we hit some rough air & entered cloud with ice. The Dr in the back mentioned I don't like this (scaredy bum I thought ) ride but at least we have 2 engines, I had a quite chuckle to myself that's for sure as I listened to the sweet sound of safety in numbers

Wmk2

Last edited by Wally Mk2; 22nd Dec 2008 at 02:27.