PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - High Heels
Thread: High Heels
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2002, 17:37
Climebear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Just another symptom of the world we live in. I hope she can face her troops and tell them that they will live in a shabby barrack block for another few years because she has just scooped the money for being f***ing stupid.

Military training is designed to produce individuals that are mentally and physically tough to cope with operations. Admittedly, some training is tougher that others to suit the requirements of the organization. Things have been off the rails. I started my military career with infantry training at the Rifle Depot in Winchester in the early-80s in the bad old days of bullying. While I would not wish to envisage a return to these regimes, the discipline did produce soldiers that could do what was ordered of them under fire. I think we have just about got in right (with some exceptions). Wingers like these only assist the liberal cause to produce fluffy armed forces that look nice but can't fight there way out of a paper bag.

Though it pains me to say it, this is not the fault of RAF lawyers. MOD Claims use civvy (cheap) lawyers to defend these cases.