PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What Are The R.A.F. Regiment For?
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2008, 11:03
Strobin Purple

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have to say I've read some crap on this site before and have stopped posting because there's so much ill-informed drivel here but MGD's take the biscuit.

a. Who gives a Monkey's what the Army thinks about the RAF Regt? AARSE is like a NAAFI bar on a Sat night when it comes to educated or informed comment. If they had bothered themselves at school or were capable of providing some insightful criticism they wouldn't be in the Army or posting on AARSE.

b. As a current SH bloke who has spent too much time over the last 5.5 yrs in sites protected by our finest Rocks, I would like to disassociate myself with Minigun's derogatory comments on the RAF Regt. I think it was meant so that all of us could be reminded that he works in Afgh sometimes. Boys (Rocks that is), the rest of the SH world think you're all great, and your EVCP drills are top too.

c. Minigun is a knob of the highest order who has been fighting the Muj/TB since he was a child. He is out of the AIDU, Silsoe Sid, WEBF, Walt mould of poster. PPrune is only here for him to berate all those who are not chippy CH-47 crewmen (he works in Afgh you know?) who feel able to shamefully decry the efforts of brave men who protect our airfields.

MGD - do your self a favour Chum. Have a look at the photos of the RAF Regt lads KIA'd in the last couple of years in both theatres and re-read your first post, then stop trying to defend yourself and apologise to the RAF Regt readers and trhen the forum. Then change your name and slink away.

T**T!

Merry Christmas, from a desert site defended by Rockapes.

SP

PS. If the whole thing's a fishing trip, then you got me!