PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FAWB (Wonderboom) commercial flights
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2008, 20:40
legacy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think Interlink will use their 737! dont think it can operate out of FAWB with many (or any) pax - unless they use an F28 - old technology!

Never heard of Anothen Skyways - hope they make it - could mean some new blood in the industry - unless it "old blood" with a new name???? . Perhaps a new airline (again). Interesting that there are guys out there with moola to throw around - like the new airline in DUR too! Never the less - I have no idea what aircraft these guys are capable of pulling out the hat.

There's been alot of development at Wonderboom - been there recently? Terminal building looks gr8! can't wait to see it finished.

I think its for domestic flights - so the routes will prob be the usual - CPT / DUR etc. Wonder how the guys from Jo'burg Intl will handle this - or how the Wonderboom flights will handle competition?

I think its a brilliant idea - if it works! Flights from Pretoria - no more R21 delays and missing flights. I think the airport still needs alot of work though - far from finished it seems - so when these flights will start heaven only knows.

Good luck to both airlines!