PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aaa Jordan
Thread: Ayla Aaa Jordan
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2008, 17:47
scorpion777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Refund ...

Dear Mike,

Many thanks for your clarification.. Yes I understand what you mean And you are absolutely Right .. Please put in mind that my friend has lived and studied in many European countries and had a well know managerial position in one of the famous Banking sectors and he is totally aware about all the rules and regulations .. Just wanna clarify that many students left the academy and had refund without having a correct state of prove for the expenses charged during their stay. It was all given randomly without any well document supports.

The fact that the Management are trying to play it smart by stating all prices are subjected to change with prior notification. But in fact it will be changed without Any Notification.

So let me give you an example: imagine you are enrolled in the course and you have 45 hours of flying the Management will chare you for example lets say $ 250 per hour. So if you decided to leave the academy they will charge you $480 per hour . Just to make sure that you won’t have anything remaining for refund and to Revenge in a nice Way. Hope you understood my point Mike.. It’s not a personal issue it’s general case.

Many thanks again for your replay

Regards,

Last edited by scorpion777; 20th Dec 2008 at 18:11.