PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: ASA Staff Shortage
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2008, 08:47
Baileys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some of you people are bizarre...

If I worked on any of my days off my wife would be asking why, my kids would want to know why dad isn't home hanging out with them, and i would personally be wondering if i really understood what life is about (hint - it's not about working for the man).

Overtime is for fools....who cares if the company wants you to do this or that. Get a life.

I bet none of those Canberra managers works on saturday or sunday or on any of their precious public holidays or over christmas or easter trying to figure out their staffing problems. They don't care...so long as those controllers work on their weekends.

Controllers working overtime to cover up management inability to manage things correctly helps nobody. Not you (wanting things fixed) and not them (trying to cover up their stuff-ups and pretending there is no problem - well done you are helping out heaps).

Then those same controllers will be complaining about getting a crap offer for the pay negotiation......hello - what do you expect....wake up to yourselves.