PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fake Qantas engineer offered false references
Old 19th Dec 2008, 21:10
UPPERLOBE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
another superlame, not every 4th year snork was rotated out of the S.I.T, not too many snorks around at that time and they were kept there to keep the headcount somewhere near where it was supposed to be. Most came out of their time there because they had asked for it to be their final section.

Not sure which manager you are referring to and if it is the one I think you mean I doubt it, granite coated marshmallow but not stupid. Also I know the L/H you are referring to very well and I can't agree with your reading of the situation.

SOE? You don't necessarily have to go to the hangars for stint, more than one way to skin that cat. A lot of guy's used to go over when the jobs they wanted were on or they'd look for overnight 'A' chk's and talk to the OSIP planners etc.

Yep, he is of the lowest order and deserves what he got, let that be a lesson to any other would be's out there. The truth will always come out.

You career choices for him seem fine to me, this guy would be able to sell anything, might have some strong competition at his new abode, either that or he will learn bigger and better tricks.