PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - 5
Thread: Aer Lingus - 5
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2008, 18:00
EI-BUD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The BFS/LHR route isn't popular, waste of an A320. BD is still superior to EI and of course i'll get flamed for saying this but selling cheap seats on a business intensive route out of lough neagh regional is a bit dim witted.
...by SUPER737

Yes you will get flamed, I never read such rubbish. BFS LHR Isnt popular? What bull. It is as popular as any other Belfast London route. Have you checked the load factor on any Belfast London route lately???????

Just check EZYs BFS flights. Even Ryanair and Bmi from the city and the loads are appalling. And as for the comments on selling cheap seats on a business intensive route... Well you simply dont know the level of cheap seats, yes it would seems that there are alot of cheap seats but we dont know the extent of this. Shannon LHR Was just the same.

And alas for all the people who seem to be an authority on EIs plans for BFS LHR I would cool down if I were you. EI will not be axing BFS LHR but they will move to make FRs promises redundant on the purchase of EI.

A slot from BFS may go to support a SNN flight and one from DUB or ORK.
So that will lead to 2 a day as has been suggested. This is very likely to be announced early in 2009.