PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F/Lynx all systems go at AW
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2008, 14:06
Gnd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do not know if you really do know the 'reality'. It is now blatantly obvious that you are more interested in either promotion within a useless company or trying to prove that you know best and the SME's are all lying.

Crab has politely, succinctly and truthfully tried to tell you that this piece of sh1t will have the same dangerous trends as the Mk1-9. We were conned into having the 800s on the 9's which will cost a fortune and take a year - should use the REME as they can change an engine in 12 hours or less; sorry you probably have a very good reason why you, sorry AW, have to take a year to mess this one up as well.

There are 'watchers' on this thread who do seem to know what they are talking about and I am 'told' that the Army will get the castoring wheel, a good and logical move - so you think they did that out of the goodness of their hearts or actually listened, unlikely as it seems and has been in the past.

If someone actually believes that it is the owners fault that the product doesn’t work might find that the owner is so fed-up with the product that they just keep putting in fault reports until the company get such bad press that they fix it - been done before and will be done again. God forbid that one of our friends comes to grief as there is so much documented evidence that this will not work or what we wanted then the nails will be driven home and the last AW stronghold will go the same way as the IoW, can’t wait.
If you think this is vitriolic and personal, it is nothing compared to some of the posts that will no doubt follow. You are very stubborn and obviously uninformed or not experienced enough to take on the real Lynx experts, good luck: I yield to the real experts.