PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 'Women airline pilots are best'
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2008, 11:10
daria-ox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At some point in life woman has to have a child, a lot wants to. So what? You're away for a while but then your back, maybe in the next few years you'll be gone again for few months, what matters is that you know how to get the job done right, and the fact that you love flying. Isn't that all about?

I love flying, and yes. I'm a girl You don't have an idea of how much I get 'slagged' from a lot of people I know, at college and at work.

'Oh my God. You want to be a pilot? Hahaha. I would never fly with a woman because she can't do the job right'

Flying isn't only for guys. Maybe not a lot of females like it, but it's the same with males. My male friends think that I'm 'stupid' and 'crazy' and I keep wasting my life. But I think exactly the opposite. I have keen interest in Aviation, and always wanted to become a pilot, since a really young age ( it was since I went on the plane first time in my life, holidays in 98'

This is sex discrimination. Females and males have their own pluses and minuses. Most of guys think that a woman should sit at home, cook and clean, but it's not everyones dream. Is it?