PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Problems
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2008, 08:59
hamil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey, old chaps, cool down, please …

Individuals like J. can be found everywhere and I suppose we, as expats, have learnt from all airlines that they have their own personnel willing to be a jerk with someone, and that staff comes in different levels, including some level 6 fully operational. Maybe Jet Air has been in a different stage at this time, but there is a famous old Spanish saying: “No creo en brujas, pero que las hay, las hay”.

If some years ago you didn’t manage to get a job with SIA, fortunately hundreds of expats did, and so far they can be unhappy with a lot of things - as usual, but is there any difference where you are now? - however the atmosphere is not bad as you have been said. I’m really sure we could say the same about your current airline, EY, EK or whatever, but before starting a dispute among colleagues in different jobs we must understand there is not a perfect place as expat where we can put all together a good and stable all-year round lifestyle with our families (I don’t believe if your wives have absolutely no complaints), the best salary in the industry and, of course, having a problem-free job for all those long years we have to stay out of our countries.

Good luck for you guys at Jet and SIA as well, but we must become a community before bashing each other.

By the way, how has the situation been in Mumbai lately and any expat pilot was directly affected during those terrible days (along, of course, with other foreigners and locals)?

Last edited by hamil; 19th Dec 2008 at 09:17.