PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Beating the Rex Bond
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2008, 04:11
chief wiggum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All I am saying is that when there is an agreement between two parties, BOTH SIDES need to honour that agreement.

Me sidestepping the bond because I didn't believe that the company had held up their side of the agreement, is akin to me entering into an agreement to buy a fridge for $2000 with repayments over a two year period. When said fridge arrives something goes wrong with the fridge inside the two year warranty period.... and the person I bought the fridge from will not fix it. WHY should I keep paying in that instance?

Regards Qlink.... once they started making people PAY ten grand for a dash endorsement, the pool of available candidates dried up RAPIDLY. They are now back in the situation where QL pays for the endorsement, and, I believe, pilots are bonded.

Rex already have crewing issues... they do NOT need to exacerbate the situation by scaring off GA drivers who can't afford to fork out $$$$ up front.

Last edited by chief wiggum; 19th Dec 2008 at 04:14. Reason: thought of something else