PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anotther QANTAS CC Thread
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2008, 23:00
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Twiggs....

You might have given yourself away there because looking back I do remember a woman in the office wearing shoes like the ones you posted....Twiggs,I don't know which is funnier,the fact that you wear shoes like that or that you've taken a photo of them...

The funny thing about all of this is that I remember the 'older' crew when I started flying.They were talking about DC-4's and so on and reminiscing their own 'good old days'...I used to think the same as domestos especially when we went through BKK and the crew had to fill out the forms and write their age.

They would have a go at me and ask if I had any home work from school to do on the trip and I would ask them what they did for work during the great depression....

Reading your posts domestos,I can't get the picture out of my head of some beehives using those little electric gophers that pensioners buy to get to and from the airport and then using walking frames up and down the aisles...

You do realise though that the uniform nazi's in the office will insist on the correct walking frame.You know the ones with the company logo on the seat...

Last edited by lowerlobe; 18th Dec 2008 at 23:20.