PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sherby
Thread: Sherby
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2008, 21:33
KarlwithaK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is nothing wrong with Sherby as a facility. Having been a member for over 20 years I have seen many battles and many people come and go. Instructors do move on to the airlines but it would be naive to think thats the only reason they leave. I cannot remember a time when the instructor team was ever anything but good. So why should fee paying members be lost to other clubs? It is difficult to please everyone but over the past few years I have seen really decent long standing members, (see Silent Aviator + 5,) leaving because of how they have been treated. People are going elsewhere to finish their PPL training, do IMC traing, skill tests, revelidations etc and some are doing these things in Sherburn aircraft! Why go elsewhere? Ask those that have left. Cas at Full Sutton seems to take a good overspill because he knows how to treat people well. Perhaps he should come back and educate the management in customer service. My advice to the management, though they never listen..... always put the customer first and not your egos and maybe business will improve.