PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anotther QANTAS CC Thread
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2008, 10:11
Domestos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Twiggs...I'm glad you joined the bandwagon and can have a laugh too. Love the post of those sexy shoes.....YES!!! They are the ones the beehives in Domestic love wearing....even off the aircraft! I can understand women wearing them onboard during the service....but pleeeease...why do they wear them walking around the terminal too?

Cartexchange....you know the type of fold away trolley with wheels on the bottom? Well the beehives are very OHS conscious, so they like to carry their day bag eskies with it....they don't like to wear the bag on their shoulders cos it forces them to walk on an angle...which may affect their hip replacements. Picture a silly little esky bag being wheeled around with a shopping fold away trolley that old ladies use.

When I see beehives walk through the terminal like this at SYD DOM, I quickly turn the other way or walk at a distance...it makes me feel ashamed to wear the Qantas uniform when I see these ladies carry the bag like this. When I hang s**t on them for carrying the fold away trolley, they say they have a bung shoulder and that they have management approval!!!!! If the ladies don't have the strength to carry an esky bag on their shoulder....how the hell do they expect to open a 737 door???????

Yes OCCR....ladies do wear these shoes....[see BNE and SYD base]. They also like to wear slacks so they think they can get away with it. God forbid they wear these shoes with the print dress.