PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anotther QANTAS CC Thread
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2008, 07:49
Domestos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Twiggs.

As much as I want to get out of SH to go to LH, I don't think I'm that silly enough to reveal my identity here by giving out my divisional transfer ranking. Thank you Twiggs for your question anyway. I don't think it would be prudent of me to reveal specific information. (and no I am not #28...but in the ball part though)

Whatever6719...you are not alone in your sentiments....all 800 of us going to SYD LH are desperate to leave too, so we are happy to say goodbye.

I despise SH flying so much...but I just grin and bare it and push my garbage cart up the aisle and do my job faithfully. I cannot see any enjoyment in:

1. Staying in sub-standard backpacker lodges (complete with genital crabs infested bed sheets)
2. Flying with chux Nazi Mothers Club
3. 3-4 hours of minimum rest
4. Rusty tinbox 737 and its ridiculous girt bar
5. Gate reader boarding (yuck!)
6. Sh***yFlyer
7. Doing 8 saftey demos a day
8. Lining cart tops with bloody paper liners.
9. Anzac biscuits or Byron Bay muffins
10. Boarding via airstairs in 45 degree heat in Parabadoo and Mt Isa and Wombat Land
11. Working on the rat-fested, lice-ridden, squatter box of the Rolls Royce
12. Mothers Club (oh did I mention that again?)
13. Mothers Club
14. Mothers Club
15. Being forced to listen to some mother talk about her kid's swimming carnival or soccor match or how they are sick with measles. Who cares? Don't bring your personal life to work...no one is interested!!!!!!
16. Being shown pictures of pet cats/dogs/pigeons/goats/alpaccas from crusty old dried up CSMs from the former TAA. For goodness sakes....why don't you all make some space and take VR. You seriously should not be cabin crew at age 60.
17. Folding pillows and blankets...what's that about?
18. Developing 'Spina-Bifida' from all the years working on a 737 (can I please get some worker's comp happening?)
19. Adelaide; Perth; Melbourne; Darwin; Brisbane; Cairns; Hobart....speaks for itself.
20. Lesbian-loafers (worn by Mothers Club). If I see another pair of Lesbian loafers again, I'm gonna compact them like Chris's

Like I said in a previous post...the only good thing about SH is the garbage collection cart where I can chuck out all manner of service items when I am in a rush during top of descent....eg. oven racks, bodums, salad bowls.

I'm going to miss my garbage collection cart....and I am still trying to work out a way I can souvenir one before I leave SH.