PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DAE Flight Academy: Students' feedback please!
Old 18th Dec 2008, 04:00
sandboxteacher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey SilveR5, sorry for the blast on the PPRuNe thing, I just know that I have heard about it in the last couple of years and have been flying for over ten years now. Most of the time when I put in a search for a flight school, I got the exact site I wanted and not a huge list of other sites and no response that included PPRuNe. I might have miss spoke, but that wasn't supposed to sound like an insult but more as a Well Duh type of thing. As for the students, I don't really know why none of them reply. I hope the course isn't so intense that they have no other life, but I don't really know.

As for the other jet options, there are Cessna Mustangs. They seem reliable and knowing people at Cessna, they say they could have aircraft over in this part of the world for delivery as soon as they would want them. I'll bet there could be issues with finding flight traning devices for them. I don't know who actually has the contract on building them, but that could possibly take longer than the aircraft to recieve. But that would be my guess. Other than that, I really haven't been keeping up with the VLJ markets to see what else is available. Last I heard, anything else is still to far away from production. Maybe a good old King Air or possibly a larger jet and a smaller old fashion twin traininer may be in order. Lets hear it for a good old Seminole or something. I think may have taken a bit of a hit trying to promote flat out "Glass" equipped aircraft, but hey, I guess I'm a little more old school.

Cheers guys and I wish I could give some more insight, but I'm a little tapped for information after last nights post.