PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wich schools can you atend with a PPL?
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2008, 21:51
fabbe92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okey. So it is falls. But if i attend these schools I will have the chance to get a job with easy/BA etc directly, am I right? This I donīt have with SFBAA.

Secondly, it seems that many of the graduates got job with scandinavian companies.

I am interessted in working for foreign companies like BA,KL,LH and Brussels.
What do thei asses? In wich country you got your training or what? Maybee the only thing i need is to stud german for example and be very good at it?

Maybe you guys donīt understand this about the free thing. Let me explain. It is a upper secondary school for 16-19 year olds. It is allso a normal school. We have all the subjects like math,english, physics and so on. So it is a normal school but we study for the cpl/IR as well. So it is twice as hard. This will moast certenly affect my grades. Many of the students donīt get good grades in the normal subjects in order to focus on the flying bit.

So the choices is, to stay in normal school and get good grades and then pay 80000 pounds for ctc etc. Or take the free option and donīt get good grades. (Take in note that the money bit doesnīt mather. I am not rich but I donīt mind working hard and spending much) the only thing I care about is getting the best oppurtunities for the best carrier I can imagine.

Thanks!