PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DAE Flight Academy: Students' feedback please!
Old 17th Dec 2008, 21:08
SilveR5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What the hell do you mean "I guess those people don't know about PPruNe?? Of course not
Sorry for this..It seems that I didn't explain it well. As for many pilots and flying enthusiasts, a casual search on the internet using any of the popular search engines will come up with various links from pprune..and I assume that the vast majority of wannabes does know about it. After all I was insinuating to, what came to be a fact later on, that students might be so busy studying or doing something more useful than just posting comments. Isn't this fair enough for them? While for me at this stage, I have nothing to do better than gathering all the possible details, from pprune plus other sources, about the academy before taking any step forward. It's no secret that I'm so interested in DAEFA and would like to know that they are in best shape.

Thanks for the info you shared with us here. Your input is highly appreciated at any time.

Cheers