PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2008, 08:13
Melnaboo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flexicrew?

Don't worry guys. There is not student loans anymore, so, we cannot get even that.

I am in my reapplication. I failed at stage 3 because my English level, so I left the job, the family and my country (Spain) and I came to work to UK just to improve it until the reapplication time... now, when the time has passed and I able to re-apply, all become a mass.

Flexicrew? I would like to have the chance to be worried about that.

I would feel so fortunate if I have that chance and I would not complain about FLY AN AIRLINER in summer and look for a job from september until next summer for the next two or three years to get flying hours.

What are you thinking guys? times are bad and CTC is moving with it. If you don't like it, then you can try to get your licenses by the "traditional" way and after try to apply for a job... and you will be very lucky if you fly a C152 once a month and be payed for that... and in that moment you will feel how good is the "flexicrew" scheme.

I'm afraid I will have not the chance to be worried about the "Flexicrew" thing after all, so, good luck to all of you who has that chance and please, look out at the real world before complain your "terrible" situation.

Good flights.