PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aaa Jordan
Thread: Ayla Aaa Jordan
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2008, 03:06
Truthful

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Morning Aim Hi

Truthful
I am sorry ,I didnot mean I dont believe you. I mean I dont believe why CARC is not taking any action?read my post again... 15th December 2008 14:17
Thanx for your these kind comments. Carc does not take any action against all the AAA violations of its own rules and Regulations, why- only God knows it. However one thing is clear that CARC authorities are well aware of all these violations.

One Interesting event
CEO of AAA, along with the two sister employees, visited Bahrain from November 30 to December 03, 2008 on a PR mission as they call it. Actually it was a marketing mission to attract Bahraini students to AAA. They ran there from pillars to poles in search of students. They visited three high schools and one university there propagating the AAA false image as an JAA approved academies. They also delivered several presentations on power point even showing the nationalities of instructors of AAA to impress the Bahraini students. Now they claim to have received at least three applications from Bahraini students for admission in AAA. They also offered Bahraini schools and university students to visit AAA to see its facilities and meet its superannuated and un-licenced instructors. Well their claim of coming three Bahraini students, has yet to be ascertained.

AAA also arranged a dinner for the 09 left Bahraini students on December 14, 2008 to appease them. Unfortunately AAA management don' t know that even some of those 09 left over students are also planning to go to other academies. This is a unique event to stop them from going out. However these students need to be graduated in time as they have to return back the BDB loans and such appeasing dinners are useless for them.