PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F/Lynx all systems go at AW
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2008, 12:46
dangermouse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a few comments

firstly to CRAB: I have never stated or implied that I work for AWH, why do you assume I do?

Secondly to CRAB: Meeting the spec doesn't mean a poor product it means one that meets what the customer asked it to (why should anyone EXPECT anything more than they asked for, its the same as ordering a pint and being offended you havent been given 2 for no additional cost, that's not the real world, no one gives capability away without something in return)

Thirdly to GND: of course you are perfectly entitled to ignore manufacturers and RTS advice and put stuff under the seat, just don't coming crying back to the suppliers when it all goes wrong, things are done for a reason after all. I am sure that manufacturers don't do these things out of spite!!

fourthly to WG13: Nr control should be fine as the T800 is isochronously governed to the best of my knowledge, the Gem sure aint!! There are already Lynx with this engine flying for years so the control laws should have been pretty well fixed by now I hope.