PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tigers For Kids Charity
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2008, 10:10
Winco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have pm'd the moderator and asked him to keep this thread open, but may I, as the originator ask that we all try to keep to the facts and not digress too much please?

This thread has been hugely succesful in showing Matthews for what he is, and for publishing the facts about the Tigers for Kids charity, as well as the "Rent a date for charity' thing, (which I knew nothing about)

I am also immensly grateful to FTN for publishing a superb article about Matthews and his little escapades over the past few years, and I understand that 'the word' has got out to all the flying training establishments in the county, and that can only be good news.

There is a huge amount of info that, at the moment, cannot be disclosed as it may well prejudice the investigations that are currently taking place, but once it is made public, then I am sure it will be published here, so please try to be patient.

Lastly, I would like to thank all of those who have pm'd me and phoned me to discuss the matter. I think it would be fair to say that this little scam has been well exposed for all to see, along with some of Matthews' other ventures in business, and that is in no small part down to PPrune!

The Winco