PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aaa Jordan
Thread: Ayla Aaa Jordan
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2008, 13:17
Truthful

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AAA needs ATPL GI to Teach JAA Approved Syllabus

This is a new advertisement in Flight International. Read it and please don' t laugh<<<<<<<<<<<ATPL Ground Instructor
Ayla Aviation Academy has a vacancy for an experienced ATPL ground instructor to teach multi-cultural and multi-national students to the JAA approved syllabus. The Academy currently offers CPL/IR and ATPL courses of training. ...
Job Position: Permanent | Location: Jordan | Company: Ayla Aviation Academy | Published Date: 2008-12-15 09:25:14>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Which JAA Approved Syllabus are they talking about??? This advertisement is an ample proof of the knowledge level of present CGI, DCGIs and Standardization Manager. What a joke is it??
JAA has never approved the AAA syllabus. If somebody proves my this sentence to be wrong, I shall quit Aviation Industry for ever; I promise.

JAA authorities must take notice of this Advertisement. They should take legal action against AAA through, of course, CARC. CARC should also stop AAA from publishing such advertisement as CARC exactly know that AAA syllabus has never been approved by JAA because such approval definitely needs the involvement of CARC.

Last edited by Truthful; 15th Dec 2008 at 13:32.