PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where do you go after a failed CPL exam appeal to CASA?
Old 15th Dec 2008, 10:23
the wizard of auz
Bugsmasherdriverandjediknite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree. I had a couple of questions that were marked incorrect in a couple of exams that were unequivocally answered correctly. (I even copied them down with the answers to choose from for my CFI and Chief pilot.... they answered the same as me and were stunned to get it wrong)
After trying to get it through to ASL that there is a few problems within the system, I tried to chat to CASA about it. I may as well have bashed my head on a wall ......... they just will not hear that problems DO exist. they won't even entertain the idea that they may have got something wrong, and have geared the system so there is no way to dispute it or appeal to have the questions looked at. They have problems in the question database with right answers being marked as incorrect but will not look at it as the legal ramifications involved with money being paid for a faulty product and exams missed by one question would break them.