PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2008, 18:41
BitMoreRightRudder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know times are hard PAJ, but that doesn't excuse CTC and particularly ezy collaborating to exploit cadets currently in the system. All this propoganda that CTC spew out really 's me off - if there are no jobs out there for the time being then they should just admit that and keep cadets informed.

Allowing ezy to specify temporary contracts with no pay when taking on cadets' is criminal behaviour. Either ezy takes on you guys with a 100% intention to offer permanent contracts or they take no-one at all. A fully qualified, graduated CTC cadet is an airline pilot, not an office temp who can be shoved around without thought or explanation.

I get a bit hot under the collar about this but it is pretty galling to see a good group of lads arrive into the crewroom at my base having followed the same route I took into airline flying, and then see them get screwed over simply because easyJet decide free pilots is a fancy cost cutting measure, and CTC stand around and roll out the "innovation" turd they love to bang on about.

Flexi-Crew?

Tell them to Flexi off.