PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gays in the RAF
Thread: Gays in the RAF
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2008, 12:55
Tim McLelland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blimey - well first-off Beagle, I know you weren't advocating anything of that sort. But likewise, I think it would be a bit unfair to suggest that any sort of behaviour would still result in that sort of response. As I said, if it did, the people involved would be out of the forces before their feet touched the ground. I'm sure you'd accept that the RAF isn't a haven for thugs. Also, I'm not sure what you mean by the term "rough justice"... the implication is that beating-up someone is somehow justified?

Formatonkaplum - I think we'd best simply ignore him as he has nothing to say other than to issue stupid slogans which are presumably intended to be offensive but simply sound rather funny. The last time I heard the "Arsed Injected Death Sentence" line was just before I left schoul in the late 1970's - brilliant so see a moron like him still using it three decades later!

Riley - maybe you need to get yourself some books or have a chat with a geneticist? One's sexuality is established as being a genetic predisposition - that's been known for many years now so, contrary to your comments, it is precisely like being born black. You don't seriously imagine that anyone would choose to be gay and have to listen to rubbish like this, do you?