PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe - 6
Thread: FlyBe - 6
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2008, 21:25
BAladdy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dublindispatch somehow I think with FR operating 6 x daily and EI with BA Codesharing operating up to 6 x daily to DUB if BE went onto the route I don't think they could compete with the 2 Irish carriers fares.

LGW 08R - Regarding the MAN/LCY route where exactly has this info come from?. I doubt very much it will be coming soon as BACF don't have enough aircraft to cover their existing operation since Flightline went under.

Serenity- I can see them doing CDG and maybe BA giving them AMS but BA will never give up GVA totally the suspension of the LGW/GVA is summer only as BA makes alot of money on the route through the winter.

Cornishsimon - When it comes to the gap between 10:35 and 14:30 there wouldn't be enough time for the aircraft to go NQY/EDI/NQY. Say they did want to put the EDI in there. It would mean the flight would:

Depart NQY 11:00 Land EDI 12:40 then Depart EDI 13:05 Land NQY 14:50

So unless they change the 14:30 to a 15:15 departure. However it could go from NQY to JER,LBA and DUB in competition with WO. They could also operate to DCA, MAN, BHX, CWL, LTN, NWI, GCI, LPL, BES, RNS and at a push CDG in the time available. Also not forgeting they could add and extra LGW rotation. I guess only time will tell