PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LEA Redundancies?
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2008, 09:55
tommoutrie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wish I understood why people on here sometimes choose to have a pop at people like Phil who is welded to his desk 24 hours a day keeping his planes flying but at the same time there are utter tossers affiliated to this industry who get off scott free.

Pilots have to moan - its in the genes. Lets just agree to focus the negative comments at the total tossers and criminals in this industry. My ex bosses owe me £16,200 in salary, £4000 in expenses (I paid fuel and handling a couple of times so that passengers didnt get stuck), and I'm being chased for a company debt of £6500 with regard to CRE training. They never paid a penny of rent to their landlord in over a year of being in Stansted, didn't pay owners when they chartered out their planes, allowed engine maintence and pro parts contracts to lapse on customers aircraft, carried on using fuel cards after they had been withdrawn (thats called theft) and traded for over 9 months in the full knowlege that they were in a totally unresolvable situation (insolvent) and went bust owing 1.5mil and don't even have enough assets for an administrator to get appointed because there will be no fees! If you want to have a pop at someone, have a go at people like them because they are a cancer in this industry. (yes Duck I have all the paperwork to support this and will make it freely available to absolutely anyone that wants it).
Why do brokers continue to give work to people like this?