PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ravenair
Thread: Ravenair
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2008, 21:48
gd123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am judging superior quality over that of another school. I am myself 26 and run 2 successful businesses and know what its like to be in business. I am just stating there approach to getting the student through something they are paying for. Upon finishing my ATPL'S I did my hour building and went onto JD. When I started my CPL I realised how little I actually knew about flying. However, after doing my CPL and nearly completing my IR I now feel ready and confident to operate a commercial multi engine aircraft.
I did not pick the school because as you say the people are nice, millions of hours teaching and shiny jets............. I picked them because of the reputation and it has paid off. I feel confident with my flying and that was my aim.... goal achieved.
The instructors are retired airline pilots, some current airline pilots and simply instruct because they have a passion for instructing and are good at it. I take my hat off to JD aviation, because im ready to take my winter and gusty approach and I have spent wisely.