PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dare I ask?
Thread: Dare I ask?
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2008, 20:26
Bealzebub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pulpit or not, you asked the question and I gave you what I considered a fair and honest reply. I suspect you only want replies that mesh with your idea of how the world should be rather than it is? However you are not paying for it, so consider it a bonus.

If you want to do a Flying Instructors rating then go out there and do it. I would suggest sounding out the opinion of a few local flying schools first, if that course of action is dependent on there being a reasonable return at the end of it. Otherwise you may find yourself here in the middle of next year complaining at the number of CV's you are sending out.

The reply I gave you was qualified, it included real examples of what is happening now. Go out there and research for yourself. Go to the flying schools and talk to people (they probably have the time these days.) By all means feel sorry for yourself, and feel free to have a go at me for giving you a perfectly straightforward and honest reply if you like. If you simply want smoke blown up your proverbial, then do as you suggest and ignore this advice, in which case, thank you for your interest!