PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2008, 07:50
PPRuNe Pop
Cool Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I really try to avoid deleting posts, issuing warnings about thread abuse and such on this forum, but this is one time I will.

There are some great posts on here about a highly emotive subject but for some reason one or two seem to think that it is their prerogative to shake the tree. It is obvious that most do not see it that way and neither do I.

What seems to be lost on some at least, is that this thread is inhabited by former Vulcan pilots, who know what they are talking about concerning the aircraft. Some who work at TVOC and have an axe to grind, and some who don't, then there are stirrers who are not welcome.

The future of this project is in doubt. There is no question of that. But, ideas and suggestions are running out of control and it must cease. If you have a point please make it but do please refrain from making assertions that are far from fact. Sensible observations are more than welcome.

I do not want to see the regulars leave us and I will be happy to remove the troublemakers in favour of those who make the thread a useful source of info, fun to read and to debate.

When you read this some posts will be gone, and I would be pleased to see the good contributors continue.

But be aware, we will not allow rubbish to spoil this thread.