PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2008, 23:07
Tandemrotor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wholeheartedly agree with antenna. Many congratulations to the campaign, and it's supporters, for uncovering such utterly damning evidence, of an organisation totally devoid of morals.

I well remember, during the build up to the Fatal Accident Inquiry in Paisley, in early 1995, asking for 'disclosure' from the MOD of information relevant to the accident.

I know for certain the legal team representing Rick Cook requested EXACTLY the kind of information now revealed in this new dossier.

Because I framed those requests!

It was denied to us, as being irrelevant to the accident, and we were accused of going on a 'fishing expedition', through MOD files!!

It was pointed out to me at the time, that 'non disclosure' of relevant information is an offence, and you can go to prison for it! I am sure there will be a paper trail to those deceitful individuals purveying their lies, and I wish to see them prosecuted!

To the fine ladies and gentlemen serving in the front line (of any service) I hope you take note of this current disgrace, which follows a long, and utterly undistinguished pattern!

Talk to your friends, and make a mutual pact to do the decent thing for each other, should one no longer be around to defend themselves.

Precisely the conversation I had with Rick Cook!

My greatest regret is that he would have made a much better 'fist' of it than I!

The once fine reputation of the Royal Air Force is being dragged through the gutter by the arrogant, and the deceitful!

This absolutely will not end here.