PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Does MPL threaten operational safety?
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2008, 20:12
gibas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let's think ahead!!!!

Hi guys!

I won't lose much time talking about A/P's, A/THR, Stick&rudder, etc....
The situation WE, as pilots, have come is unacceptable. Microwaves cook fast too, but the results are unhealthy and of low quality. Anyway that's not the point!!!!
Let's stop thinking as tech. top guns and discussing which background or professional progress is better.
Main thing is MONEY $$$$.
Money talks..... Who do you think this brights ideas (MCC's, pilots paying for flying, etc...) came from?...... That's Right__________ INDUSTRY.

Companies CEO's, marketing/financial dept. guys just can't stand that bloody aircraft drivers get "so much cash" at the end of the year.
How can they fight that?
Very simple, you press authorities to create such fast miracles as MPL.
You convice some pilots (sorry for their mums) to sign as postholders and take care of the "boys".
You convice the EU brussels guys to not even ask for High School certificate to acces this "daddie's son job" (JAA, just need basic ground school for an ATP).
You convince established pilots that paying for a type rating is great, because you are doing what you like, flying, yes mate they do us a Big Favour.

And after all, there are some guys who call themselves pilots who support such measures and innovations!!!!

The major enemy for pilots are..... Pilots. We are guilty, as long as we keep on looking the other way thinking about buying sport cars and gorgeous houses.
Wait and see how long this will last!!

Sorry guys, but I lost my hope!