PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will I have a job?
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2008, 15:16
Propellerpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Malagant always has a lot to say also... join the Kindergarten. Then I guess you should give the youngsters some of your advice. I am sure they will apprechiate it. You make it sound so very easy and that these jobs are up for grabs for people with 200hr comms. And what about green cards and workpermits and stuff like that and what about licence requirements? Yeah dude it's no problem at all! Easy as pie, you just have to dream, that it is only you that they have been waiting for, to push those throttles all the way forward !

I do not know what is so far fetched, when I say, stay focussed on what you are doing in the present taking step for step, so that your goals of the future come within reach instead of distracting your mind with stuff that is still quite far away. It will all come with time and has nothing to do with getting someone down. But it seems some people in this forum take themselves very seriously and act like mimosas if only the slightest thing that does not suit their reality is said.