PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Uganda Airline
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2008, 10:09
helldog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Riccardo, I think that you should look back at the advice I took the time to give you, I met up with you at Arusha Airport and I gave you details of operators in Tanzania and gave you an honest opinion of the operator you were looking to work for. I see nothing wrong with signing a bond, if you were asked to pay for a rating then you did the right thing turning it down. Lets get one thing straight mate, I have ever and will never pay for a rating in out of my own pocket but I will sign a bond to show my commitment to the job. I never payed for the Caravan rating mate, I started on the 206 and was required to move to the van and I was bonded for the cost of the rating. Now back to your job in Arusha, you turned down the job for what ever reason you saw fit, dont blame me and every other pilot in Tanzania at the time for your problems.

Anyway this is quite pointless, if you are in Uganda I might see you around sometime maybe we can talk face to face next time I am there.

Remember mate you came to me for advice, now that I know more about you and your experience......my advice to you is to get out of Africa, go back to your European home and get a job on a 737 with a reputable operator that will pay you good money on time. Why are you in Africa man?