PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anotther QANTAS CC Thread
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2008, 07:16
Pegasus747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your post referred to a conversation with Nick Bull a manager in Long Haul. An FAAA representative emailed "NB" with your comments and said to the same FAAA rep words the the effect...I havent been on a plane for ages and thats all horse****" or as i said words to that effect

My post was designed not to suggest that SH crew could not transfer to A380 under any exotic arrangement that the company could dream up but just to reiterate what the company is legally bound to do

As far as i am concerned if they want to blow out the 20% guaranteed for LH crew on Salary Maintenance arrangements to SH or JET* or Virgin Blue it would not be an issue.

I just cant see them doing it that's all....

But anything is possible

As far as your post about comments attributed to "NB" i suggest you got back to your source and suggest that they are either mistaken, Lying or that someone else perhaps is.

In any case the best things that Qantas could do would be to go BIG BANG with LH and SH and have the current LH FAAA overseeing the whole lot on a totally new EBA covering everyone.

That has been the FAAA position since i think 1992 but the Company is NOT i repeat NOT interested