PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline/private Forums ----- Please Note!
Old 6th Apr 2002, 19:36
BluffOldSeaDog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation BA CitiExpress Forum Users PLEASE read & info for other private forums

From the DogHouse

To all users of the BA CitiExpress Private Forum & useful info for all Private Forum users.

Excerpt from e-mail received from Capt Pprune re access to private forum

- Moderators of private airline forums will have to wait for visitors unfortunately. I still havent figured out how to set the system up for them to be able to assigne the permissions for access to their forum At the moment one of the admins would have to set it up and there is no way that any of us relish the thought of individually assigning access to private forums to thousands of pilots, especially as we could not verify their eligibility.

It may come down to the moderators sending us a list of usernames that we will then assign to a private forum as ands when time permits but it will be a long and drawn out process. All private forum moderators are going to have to tell their users that they need to get back in touch with you and re-apply for access giving the necessary details of their username so we can set it up.

Previous members of the CitiExpress Forum please e-mail either myself or "Brymon" with your registration details for the forum ie Real Name, User Name & Staff Number/Base

Please note my new e-mail

BOSD