PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Uganda Airline
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2008, 13:48
RICCARDOVOLANTE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Helldog

Helldog
thanks for your support but I do not accept any MORAL lesson from you because I remind you that for you was all right the fact that I have to accept to pay 5000 $USD for a training bond for the 208 in Tanzania .Ooops but that was all right for you because you did want any enemy in the Tanzania environment even if that would be stubbing other pilots.
Do am I wrong?Do not look the little toothpick in the of your brother pilot but look in the big pole you have in you eye.Do I have to remind you how much did you care about my case in Tanzania?Where even there for the arrogance and the willing of many pilots to stubbs others pilots I lost time , money and son on?
I hope that now you got a good job you will never have to pass over the body of another colleague.
By the way I have more 750 tt hours on B737 as PIC and FO and the only one to apply for that job in Uganda where pilot without experience ready to fly for free .I have been the only one that never the less I am without a job I did not make any deal for my salary .When the time came and I did see my salary on my account I resigned someone else instead went down to Uganda to fly for free.
So I guess do not give me moral lesson