View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2008, 11:26
Aviator11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Osprey Aviation Is a complete fraud company

Hey guys I went to this Subhash Palace address, and
1.)I queried about the office, its just been rented 2 months ago with only
4 months advance given...

2.)And there are only 5-6 girls over pretending to be HR and a guy who looks like a Property dealer or a gunda, i hope he's not the capt. jatin... and

3.)this miss. Kamini is saying that they do not provide there address to be fair as people approach with money to get recruited...

Hey someone tell me if u r fair then u can simply refuse and not hide your address... and

4.)Their two phone numbers which they have given i just checked with tata communications is registered with a guy named 'NEERAJ MOR' and issued on 12th Nov 2008 thats not even a month and thats the day when they posted there ad for the vacancy...

5.)and they are saying their head office is in dwarka and then suddenly also in cp according to seniority...

What the hellllll.....

6.)and when i asked about their aircraft(where r they n wats their registration nos.) they said they are in contract with other cos. and why they are not registered with the DGCA, answer was that even Kingfisher being such a big airlines is not registered,so it doesn't matter, we can still fly

c'mon gimme a break on that...

7.)and they are saying 8-9lakhs is the cost of the training and out of that about 30% is to be given by the candidate thats approx. 2.5lakhs...

So are they planning to run just with 7400 Rs. of all or plus 2.5 lakhs of more people also,
so guys if we do the math, say if even 100 people go in that is 7400 * 100 = 7.4lakhs, plus, if assumed they select only 14 guys, as per them, that is 2.5 * 14 = 35lakhs, so a total of 42.4lakhs scam,WOW...

So guys just beware of this fraud company as they seem to be planning a big time fraud and then a run to not be found ever again...

Last edited by Aviator11; 9th Dec 2008 at 20:05.