PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The most Critical Situation you faced before !!!
Old 9th Dec 2008, 03:06
cap.hany

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up The most Critical Situation you faced before !!!

hay my captains,
i am not yet ATCO but i will be so soon ISA i'm just new graduated.

ofcourse during your work hours you may face abnormal situations.

yes that what i want from you,,,
just write the most critical situation you faced before, try to act like an author in your writing to attract us as must as you can so as to make us live the situation with you, and then tell us about your reactions, then read the members comments on that situation....
and to obtain a nice time which may produce some experience to some of us, let's make a coordination as ATC units

the 1st to read that topic and has a situation shall write it,
then no one add any other situations, just send me a private message and i will make an announcement with the second situation in order, subject to the order of messages came to me from the members. ( that is my suggestion to ensure good analyzing for the situation and to discuss it in a perfect way )

also if you did a mistake in any previous situation during the work and you wanna share it here without permission to any body to know, just send it to me in a private message and i will write it for you.

all of that is just suggestions from me to exchange experience between each other,
please even you will not participate here just tell us about your opinion , don't read and go.

Waiting for your posts.
--------------------------
Cap.hany