PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Difficulities with Globespan
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2008, 22:41
smith

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This 83 year old woman was getting IVF? Way to go, this must be a world record if it is succesful

Globespan are a loco, you got no chance of changing ticket. Can you imagine if it was ryanair and you actually found a number to contact them with a request like this, they'd still be on the floor laughing.

The only option you got now is via your travel insurance, there usually is a clause for cancelation due to medical advice, you still might have to pay an excess though.

Why not go direct to the web-site and the "manage my booking" link, you will be able to change it there with the addition of some fees. Me and the missus were flying GSM to Loret de Mar last year, on the morning of the flight the boy suffered a febrile convulsion and ended up in the hospital, got released with some calpol. Missed the flight as a result, globespan were not interested in flying us out the next day unless we paid a full fare, we cancelled in the end.

Didn't bother us as we are regular loco travellers and we know the rules.

Think you are farting against thunder with this one I'm afraid, don't think the daily ranger will be interested, bad service on loco's is old hat now journalistically and most of us have come to live with the terms and conditions, ie if you pay peanuts you'll get treated like a monkey!!!