PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2008, 20:35
CrewA380

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I agree with Barrett ! Let's make it clear...let's be honest - Ek doesn't have any...pure criterias. Most of the time they get people who are not suitable for this job.... and there's too many examples.
If they like your vision and if you are able to speak good english, then you're in - no matter what experience you have had, or what qualifications you got. I got some friends who passed the personal interview using absolutely lies answering the questions they have been given. And they even hadn't any previous work experience.....
It's a just question of luck, right time, right place and the right people - nothing else. Don't waste your time in thinking who is right and who is wrong.
To be EK's recruiter is not easy job, because of the number of people who are attending the assesments. It's a very difficult for them to choose the proper candidates, so I dare to repeat it once again: question of luck, right time and right place with the right people.
I don't want to defend nor Ek nor the dissapointed guy, but it's true that the experince and the qualification are may be on last place in the Ek criterias.
Hope you don't get me wrong and I hope I was helpful.
Best reagrads and best of luck to anyone who wants to be a CC.