PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where do you go after a failed CPL exam appeal to CASA?
Old 7th Dec 2008, 21:15
Integro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Psycho Joe, a far more reasonable post. Thanks for the insight, I had a feeling that I would be banging my head against a brick wall trying to fight CASA.

On the not about being a whiner I see CASA, Qantas and ADF as 3 completely different situations. While some people may act the same no matter where they are I do not.

I think with the ADF you're stepping in to a situation where you leave all of your rights and opinions at the door (some may not see it that way). I figure they are after "yes men" and that's what they'll get. For example, in the FSP you may rank very highly and may have blitzed the theory stuff and then in the OSB none of them want you because "they don't like you". There's nothing that you can do about that and you have to be prepared for that.

However ASL exam, I don't feel I owe ASL anything (I pay their wages not the other way around) and CASA are a governing body, some where that you would expect to be able to make an appeal.

Qantas and ADF may one day pay my wage for me = I do as I'm told when I'm told and how I'm told to do it.

Bit of a drift but something I thought I should mention.