PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where have all the jobs gone?
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2008, 11:04
j3pipercub

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts
If it's anthing like most of my flying mates, then I'm pretty sure we're on the same page there and in the same language.

There were these kind of aviators about in previous generations too(I have met several), however I think that the ratio has increased rather dramatically in Y.

The reason I get frustrated when the generalisations start flying is on a number of occassions, flying with older crew I have simply been classified as a 'young pr1ck what the f*ck would he know, they never listen and they think they know everything'.

So the next time a young guy or girl steps into the flight deck, leave the stereotyping until they ask you how long to command during their F/O line training. Then fire away as they deserve it! You may find some of us are quasi-human

And I can't mention on this forum the things I would like to do to that oxygen thief Corey and those of his ilk, but it involves pliers, teeth, and fingernails

Love the watch reference. Can't say I am a member of the Brietling club, the pulsar club, thats another matter!

j3