PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BPIAA Rumor or Truth
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2008, 00:03
BlueSkyLife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Day by Day

I am starting to believe the words of MosesFrechierose.

In the last meeting we had with Li we asked who was the Investor and how sure was he about the Investment. He said he is positive and its an investor from inner mongolia. That person I believe had backed out a long time ago, and to me he sounded lost for words when we asked. We heard nothing until pay day that the paper work will take some time (10-15 days). According to Li the investor has already signed the contract it just takes time for the CAAC to process.

I am also wondering, since this investor already owns the company now in panam's perspective, whats so hard about taking some money from the bank account to pay us. Li's reply is that he felt bad about asking the man for money to pay us when the papers are not acknowledge as yet by the CAAC.

This whole deal is about money, what is he talking about. The investor must have known Panam is desperate and would actually probably offer some money to let us stay. You dont pay us we leave, we leave the company dies. And not because it would be at a cheaper price for him but this place would be known, it would have to relocate to escape being called panam again. I am pretty sure that if I were him I would be desperate to not allow 1 more instrutor to leave, so asking for money is what any business man would do to save his company not his pride. So needless to say, its a business minded act and not a rational thought.

You right Moses, we are on a ride out to the deep blue sea without a compass. Soon we will hit an ice-berg.

For those on the outside looking in, look away. For those on the inside looking out,.